- 6 oz blackberry juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz Titos vodka
- Blackberries (for garnish)
- Black Licorice Twizzlers (3 per cocktail)
For Blackberry Juice:
- 12 oz. fresh or frozen blackberries
- ½ cup of water
How to Mix
- In a saucepan, combine 12 oz. of fresh or frozen blueberries with 1/2 cup water.
- Heat until boiling and then let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once fully cooked through, mash blackberries and strain so only the juice remains.
- In tumblers, mix together 6 oz of blackberry juice, 1 oz. simple syrup and 2 oz. of Titos vodka and stir with a swizzle stick.
- Top with ice and garnish with a cut Twizzlers for a candy swizzle stick.
For added effect, take a Twizzler and cut it with a knife through one side horizontally - and place each end of the Twizzlers around the glass for garnish. If the Twizzler doesn't fit all the way around the glass, fill in as much as possible with additional cut Twizzlers to complete the circle.