Skip to main content Accessibility Help

Enter a delivery address

Tamarack Cellars Cabernet Franc

Tamarack Cellars Cabernet Franc

Prices from: $24.99 - $29.99
  • Shop

    Thousands of products from stores near you

  • Order

    Local, new and popular items, delivered in under 1 hour

  • Group 11Created with Sketch.


    Because isn't that the whole point?

Cabernet Franc
Washington, United States

Product Description

Vineyards: • 91% Weinbau Vineyard (Wahluke Slope) • 6% Ciel du Cheval Vineyard (Red Mountain) • 3% Tapteil Vineyard (Red Mountain) Blend: • 100% Cabernet Franc Cooperage: 20% new French oak with the remaining 80% older French oak. Select barrels from the best forests of Taransaud, Millet, Vicard, Boutes and Dargaud and Jaegle coopers. Acidity & PH: pH-3.66, Total Acidity-0.61 Alcohol: 14.0 Cases: 1148mcases Prices: $30/bottle $324/case
View all products by Tamarack Cellars