Skip to main content Accessibility Help

Enter a delivery address

Ole Smoky Moonshine*Packaging may vary

Ole Smoky Moonshine

Prices from: $15.99 - $38.09
Prices from: $15.99 - $38.09
  • Shop

    Thousands of products from stores near you

  • Order

    Local, new and popular items, delivered in under 1 hour

  • Group 11Created with Sketch.

    Enjoy

    Because isn't that the whole point?


Category
White Whiskey / Moonshine
Region
Tennessee, United States
ABV
50%

Product Description

Ole Smoky Moonshine is a throwback to the era when distilling was an art form practiced outside the law. Don't worry, though. You won't go blind when you sample this moonshine made from corn produced in East Tennessee. However, like old-school recipes, Ole Smoky contains 80 percent corn, while the other 20 percent comes from a secret 100-year-old recipe that gives this drink a distinct flavor you can only find in Tennessee moonshine.  When you grab a jar of this tasty concoction, you'll get thrown into a time machine. The first legal moonshine distillery in Tennessee, Ole Smoky Moonshine grabs you by the mouth with a distinct flavor that's similar to a whiskey. If you crave the smooth taste of whiskey but without the pretentious air about it, Ole Smoky Moonshine will cure what ails you. One of the best aspects of Ole Smoky Moonshine is that it's unrefined. Opening the mason jar and taking a swig is the way it's meant to be drunk. There's no shame in that, and it makes the moonshine the perfect accouterment for a party or social gathering. If you're averse to putting it down straight out of the jar, there are plenty of cocktails that heighten the alluring flavor. The American Mule is a phenomenal take on the Moscow Mule, replacing the vodka with moonshine while retaining the lime juice and ginger beer. This drink is sure to dazzle even the most discerning of taste buds. Buy Ole Smoky Moonshine online at a great price through Drizly to enjoy a glass of this great tasting liquor.

View all products by Ole SmokyCalifornia Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING