- Can I send alcohol as a gift?
- Yes. With Drizly, you can send friends and family members their favorite beer, wine, or liquor – delivered right from their local liquor store. Just select the “gift” checkbox in the cart during checkout on our website or app. Depending on where you live, you’ll be able to either ship your gift (through third-party shippers like FedEx, UPS and GSO), schedule a delivery for your gift or let the recipient schedule when their gift will be delivered.
- How do I place an order as a gift?
- When shopping on Drizly, simply input the address of your gift recipient. In the cart there is an option to select that the order is a gift. Once you’ve done that, just be sure to enter your recipient's cell phone number and email address at checkout. Depending on where you live, you’ll be able to either ship your gift (through third-party shippers like FedEx, UPS and GSO), schedule a delivery for your gift or let the recipient schedule when their gift will be delivered.
- Can I add a gift note?
- Heck yes. After selecting your order as a gift at checkout, you will be able to create a gift message that the recipient will receive as a print out. All our retail partners are expected to deliver a gift note with each order, and if you include your gift recipient's email address, we will send along the gift message as an E-Card.
Heads-up: special characters like emojis don’t translate easily just yet, so best to avoid those.
- Are gifts packaged differently than regular orders?
- At this time, packaging of gifts varies by liquor store. Each liquor store is responsible for the presentation of your Drizly gift. We recommend putting an order comment with instructions on how you’d prefer it packaged and the liquor store will do their best to accommodate.