This is the greatest beer ever.
Asahi Super Dry
Rice Lager /5.2% ABV / Japan
- Rice Lager
- Calories per Serving (12 oz)
- Carbs per Serving (12 oz)
- Tasting Notes
- Crisp, Dry, Fresh, Grainy, Light, Smooth
- Food Pairing
- Beef, Cheese - Blue, Cheese - Creamy & Bloomy, Cheese - Fresh & Soft, Cheese - Hard Aged, Cheese - Nutty & Semi-Firm, Cheese - Stinky, Chicken, Cured Meats, Dessert - Chocolate & Coffee, Dessert - Fruit, Dessert - Vanilla & Caramel, Duck & Game Bird, Fish - Meaty & Oily, Fish - White, Fruit - Citrus, Fruit - Dried, Fruit - Sweet, Lamb, Mushrooms, Nuts, Pasta, Pork, Root Vegetables, Salads & Greens, Shellfish, Tomatoes, Turkey
- Suggested Glassware
- Pint Glass
- Suggested Serving Temperature
- 40-45° F
Fresh crisp and clear - with a sharp delivery that slakes thirst before slipping gently on. When Asahi Super Dry was introduced, it brought an entirely new genre of beer to japan, and then to the world. Brewed to the authentic Japanese recipe to deliver its dry, crisp taste and quick clean finish, Asahi Super Dry complements all occasions. Its distinctive taste is known as karakuchi (dry). A taste we are dedicated to creating, by using only the finest ingredients and continuously advancing our brewing technology.View all products by AsahiCalifornia Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
DavidVerified BuyerVerified Buyer Peter Rice.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
Crisp, refreshing and light.
Addison Watson.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
Crisp clean finish. Pairs well with any dish. Beer. What's not to like?
JustinVerified BuyerVerified Buyer
Why is this made in Italy?
Victor S.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
Good as always
Suzanne M.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
need for recipe
JacquelineVerified BuyerVerified Buyer
Tastes crisp, refreshing, and pairs well with sushi, sashimi, and chicken katsu. There is a reason it is the number one beer in Japan.
James D.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
My favorite with Sushi!
Elena C.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
Love this beer - dry as you can find. Crisp and delicious
Robert V.Verified BuyerVerified Buyer
Classic Japanese rice lager. Prefect with sushi or on a hot day.