Skip to main content Accessibility Help
address capture

Shop Night Shift

Then get it delivered in under 60 minutes. Boom, simple.

I'm sending a gift
address capture

Shop Night Shift

Then get it delivered in under 60 minutes. Boom, simple.

I'm sending a gift

Night Shift

(111 results)

    • Move over, macaroniSponsored

    About Night Shift

    Night Shift was founded by a trio of friends with a shared passion for homebrewing. What began as a nocturnal hobby in Somerville, MA has now grown bigger than our wildest dreams. We exist to always CRAFT BETTER for our staff, customers, and community.

    We are a proudly independent business – our three founders collectively own 80% of the business, with the remaining 20% owned by close friends and family. We maintain a relentless focus on three values – inclusivity, integrity, and innovation.