How Drizly WorksThe Better Way to Shop for Alcohol.1-Hour Delivery. Free Pickup. Shipping.Invite Friends, Get $5
Bailiwick Vermentino 2013

Bailiwick Vermentino 2013

  • Shop

    Thousands of products from stores near you

  • Order

    Local, new and popular items, delivered in under 1 hour

  • Group 11Created with Sketch.


    Because isn't that the whole point?

Product Details
Vermentino / Rolle
California, United States

Product Description

Our 2013 Vermentino highlights this varietal’s unique qualities which makes it a perfect complement to seafood and lighter Mediterranean-type meals. 47.5% of the blend originates from the Sunnybrook Vineyard in San Luis Opisbo county, providing a foundation of ripe apple and pineapple flavors. Lovett Vineyard, in the Red Hills of Lake County AVA, contributes the other 52.5%, with bright acidity and light citrus notes. The resulting blend rewards with a delightful citrusy, herbal nose, a full mouthfeel, followed by refreshing acidity at the finish. This wine is best served well-chilled, and when paired with simply prepared grilled fish, it evokes great dinners in port side restaurants along the beautiful coast of Italy. It takes us there every time.
View all products by Bailiwick