The Botanist Basil GimletYou’ll needMIX IT UP
– 2 oz. The Botanist Islay Dry Gin
– ¾ oz. lime juice
– ½ oz. rich simple syrup (2:1 sugar to water)
– 3-4 torn basil leaves
– 1 whole basil leaf to garnish
1. Add all ingredients into a shaker (sans the garnish).
2. Shake it.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
4. Throw on that garnish.
You can not grow The Botanist Basil Gimlet.
But you can mix one up in, like, three seconds.
March 21, 2022
Basil isn’t just for eating.
It’s also for shaking up in The Botanist Basil Gimlet.
If you’re looking for a sign to quit your job, move to the country and become a basil farmer, The Botanist Basil Gimlet is it. Combining the bright, balanced, freshness of The Botanist Gin with citrus, sweet simple syrup and peppery basil, this cocktail will make you strongly consider purchasing overalls at the minimum.