The Espresso MartiniYou’ll needSHAKE IT UP
– 2 oz. Reyka Vodka
– ½ oz. Kahlua
– 1 oz. espresso (cooled to room temp)
– ½ oz. simple syrup
– 1 pinch of coarse sea salt
– 3 whole coffee beans to garnish
1. Get a shaker.
2. Combine all liquid ingredients and frozen liquid ingredients in said shaker.
3. Shake the shaker.
4. Strain into a chilled Martini glass or coupe.
5. Allow the espresso foam to settle for a few seconds.
6. During those few seconds, take care of your Tamagotchi.
7. Garnish with 3 whole coffee beans on top.
Espresso martinis are back.
The ‘90s are calling. Answer your brick of a cell phone.
February 08, 2022
1995 called. It wants its drink back.
A caffeine cocktail to pair with internet dial-up tone.
The ‘90s are back. And so are bucket hats, pre-Y2K tv reboots and most importantly, the espresso martini. This cocktail is like your favorite boy band member: strong but sweet, rich, smooth and hella phat. And it has a lot of energy (thanks, caffeine). So eve-ry-boood-eh-yeah put on your denim overalls, highlight your tips and shake up an espresso martini.