Banana-Infused Jameson: In a glass jar, fill with diced bananas about ½ of the way. Fill the remainder of the jar with Jameson Whiskey. Let sit for 2-3 days to infuse, turning gently each day. Strain out bananas using mesh strainer and store whiskey in a clean glass jar for up to 1 month.
How to Mix
- Slice a fresh banana into 2-3 pieces making sure that they can stand straight when placed on a flat surface (you don't want your whiskey spilling out).
- Using a melon baller gently carve out the interior of the banana leaving the entire peel and about ¼" of banana at the bottom to retain the liquid.
- Before you fill, swipe one side of the banana with almond butter and roll in chocolate protein powder.
- Fill banana shooter with whiskey and serve.
- Lick off the protein power and almond butter
- Drink back the whiskey
- Peel your shot glass and chase with the remainder of fresh banana at the bottom.