- 1 Bottle or Can of Guinness Beer
- 2-3 Scoops of McDonald's Shamrock Shake Frozen
Optional: Make a homemade shake. You’ll need 2-3 cups vanilla ice cream, 1 cup skim milk, ¼ teaspoon mint extract, and 4-6 drops green food coloring. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
How to Mix
- Place your shake in the freezer to harden for about 30 minutes.
- In a pint glass, pour a fresh Guinness 3/4 of the way to the lip of the glass.
- Take your shake out of the freezer and use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to scoop 2 scoops into your beer.