- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3-4 oz root beer
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Garnish: blood orange syrup (optional)
How to Mix
- In a glass, combine 2 oz of bourbon and root beer.
- Place 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in the glass and drizzle blood orange syrup on top.
- Serve with a straw and sundae spoon
To Make Blood Orange Syrup, combine 1/2 oz blood orange juice and 1/2 cup of sugar in a sauce pan on medium heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved completely. Once cooled, pour syrup into an airtight container and store in refrigerator until you are ready to use. Great on bourbon floats, ice cream & more!