- 6 oz Green Juice
- 2 oz Light Rum
- Splash of Ginger Ale or 7-Up (optional)
- Fresh Fruit For Garnish
Green Juice: User a juicer, combine the following vegetables: ½ bunch of kale, 1 cucumber, ½ lemon, 1 ¼ cups of diced pineapple chunks, and 1” of fresh ginger root (peeled).
How to Mix
- In a cocktail shaker or protein shaker combine green juice, light rum and ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour entire contents into a glass.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and other citrus of your choosing.
Optional – stir in a splash of ginger ale or sprite as you pour into your glass.